Curlad Techonology S.a.g.l. as Data Controller of your Personal Data, pursuant to and due to the object of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (below “GDPR”), hereby informs You that the cited legislation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of Personal Data and that this Treatment will be based on principles of Correctness, Lawfulness, Transparency and on the protection of your Privacy and your Rights.
Your Personal Data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the cited legislation and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your Data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of the following obligations, related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a Right in Court or whenever the jurisdictional Authorities exercise their jurisdictional duties;
- Advanced navigation purposes or personalized content Management;
- Purposes relating to the execution of a Contract of which they are part, or to the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon your request, or to request for information about our products and services, or to subscribe to our Newsletter;
- Purposes of statistical research/analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest.
- Marketing purposes.
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a correct management of the relationship and their conferment is obligatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also declares that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the obligatory information, may cause the Data Controller’s inability to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Your Personal Data may be processed in the following ways:
- By means of electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties;
- By means of electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly;
- Temporary treatment in an anonymous form.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures required by the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 regarding security measures.
The Data Controller will process Personal Data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the service purpose and not later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
Your data will be stored at our office and will be communicated exclusively to the competent subjects for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and by the following categories of persons in charge:
- Marketing office;
- Programmers and Analysts;
- Customer care;
- Administration, accounting office.
Your data may be disclosed to third-party companies or other entities carrying out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capability as External Data Controllers.
Your Personal Data will be disclosed in any way.
Your Personal Data will be stored on servers in European Union. In any case, if necessary, the Data Controller will have the right to move the servers even outside the UE.
Curlad Techonology S.a.g.l. ensures that the electronic and paper Treatment of your Personal Data by the Recipients takes place in the respect of the applicable Regulation. Transfers are based on an adequacy decision on the Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission.
NATURE OF THE CONFERMENT OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE DECLINE
Conferment of Personal Data for the Purposes listed above is obligatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee Services or Information requested by you.
RIGHT OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In your capability as a Data Subject, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: i) of the origin of personal data; ii) of the purposes and methods of the processing; iii) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; iv) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; v) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: i) updating, rectification or, when you have the interested, integration of data; ii) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; iii) the attestation that the operations referred to in number i) and ii) have been brought to the knowledge, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: i) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; ii) to the processing of personal data concerning you for sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail at Curlad Techonology S.a.g.l. Via Mezzana, 31A, 6616 Losone, Ticino